Are you looking for global and professional recognition for your knowledge and expertise in Customer Experience?
Are you planning on taking the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA)’s Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) exam?
Book your seat at Ian Golding’s legendary CCXP Exam Prep workshop – live and online in South African Standard Time (GMT+2) and at unbeatable prices that you simply cannot afford to miss! Ian Golding is an inaugural director and founding member of the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA), the author of “Customer What? The honest and practical guide to Customer Experience,” a certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and the CXPA’s first ever ‘Recognised Training Provider.’
- How to apply for the exam (if you haven’t done so already)
- Understanding the CXPA’s six core competencies of customer experience
- The CCXP exam methodology
- A review of sample questions for each competency
- Ian Golding’s advice on approaching the CCXP exam
- Continuing professional development beyond the CCXP accreditation
Ian Golding has worked with, guided, and inspired CCXP candidates in over 40 different countries and has mentored CX professionals to become Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP)’s on almost every continent. Gain the necessary confidence to pass the exam on your first attempt. Reduce the likelihood of the additional costs and inconvenience of re-applying and make the entire process of earning the coveted CCXP credential more rewarding.
Don’t wait until it’s too late.
Seats are limited.