Are you looking for credible validation for your numerous years of hard work and experience in CX?
Would you like to demonstrate greater knowledge, understanding and confidence as a subject matter expert in customer experience?
Would you like to learn the latest tools, techniques and methodologies of global best practices within the customer experience profession?
Book your seat at Ian Golding’s legendary two-day CX Masterclass – live and online in South African Standard Time (GMT+2) and at unbeatable prices that you simply cannot afford to miss! Ian Golding is an inaugural director and founding member of the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA), the author of “Customer What? The honest and practical guide to Customer Experience,” a certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and the CXPA’s first ever ‘Recognised Training Provider.’
- The Role of the Customer Experience Professional
- Customer Experience Transformation
- Customer Experience Frameworks
- Customer Experience Strategy
- Customer Personas and Employee Heroes
- Empathy and ‘Thinking like a Customer’
- Brand Proposition/Purpose
- Introduction to Customer Journey Management
- Level 1 Customer Journeys
- Customer Experience Measurement
- Customer Experience Improvement – Lean
- Customer Experience Improvement – Design Thinking
- Digital Customer Experiences
- Creating a Customer-Centric Culture
- The Final Challenge
- Introduction to CCXP Exam Prep Workshop
You will be spending two-days in the company of the most profound subject matter experts on customer experience. You will participate in online learning activities and exercises that delve into the intricate science of CX. Have your burning customer experience questions answered in real-time by a globally renowned CX authority and immerse yourself in global case studies that explore the full spectrum of the customer experience profession.
All attendees will be eligible for exclusive discounts on their CXPA membership and CCXP exam fees.
Don’t wait until it’s too late.
Seats are limited.
There are no reviews yet.